The Quinoa is recognized to be a food boasting high quality proteins and an ideal balance of essential amino acids, plus basic fatty acids. It contains vitamin A: carotene, Vitamin B: riboflavin, niacin, thiamine, and vitamin C: ascorbic acid. It is rich in minerals such as calcium,iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium. It is also rich in fibre and vitamin E. All contribute to a healthy body with strong bones.
Vitamins & Minerals
Omega 3 & 6
Here we have 7 reasons to consume Quinoa
1. It does not contain gluten, is suitable for celiacs and is an alternative to wheat. It is compared to spinach.
2. It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties and acts against the lack of estrogen in women.
3. You can substitute any grain in soups, desserts, salads, bread, drinks and cookies. It is used in macrobiotic and vegetarian diets.
4. Due to its high fiber and protein content (it contributes 20% of the recommended daily values in fiber), it is ideal to reduce appetite and achieve greater satiety, which is why it is ideal in weight loss diets and in a diet balanced
5. Due to the high content of starch and fiber, quinoa can reduce conditions such as gastritis and colitis. It is a demulcent grain that protects the mucous membranes or inner skin of the organs, just as it does in the case of an irritated or inflamed stomach.
6. Quinoa can reduce body fat and also cholesterol levels in blood, thanks to trace elements and unsaturated fatty acids.
7. Infusion with the leaves of quinoa is used as a laxative, so it helps to reduce conditions such as constipation and abdominal inflammation, it is even an aid in the treatment of liver diseases.
How to use and eat Quinoa?
Quinoa is one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet and you can easily prepare plenty of dishes such as soups, salads and also desserts like cookies and cakes. This superfood is one of the favorites for making breads and cereal bars.
Blend into smoothies
Stir into salads
Our Organic Quinoa is:
Transported by Plane
Grown traditionally with respect for the land in Peru
Freshly harvested, carefully processed and packaged immediately as Organic Quinoa product gluten free